Tax planning is more than just a financial service. Tax planning is the key to a thriving
Tax advisors are partners in your business that know the ins and outs of how to structure your business and finances for success.
- Saves money (our clients have saved $565,000 in the current year and $1,058,612
collectively by the time they retire thanks to tax planning strategies).
- Increases revenue.
- Increases your business’ efficiency.
- Doesn’t require you to change anything about the way you run your business.
At Neatbooks, we care about helping the independent and small businesses in our community. That’s why we use proven strategies, methods, and software to secure your business’ financial future. We’ll help you increase cash flow, improve accounting, and reduce your workload. Contact us here for a consultation.
- Maria D. paid $10,091 in taxes for the year 2019 and $18,327 for 2020, respectively.
- Maria hired our firm to handle her business accounting and finances. She realized, after a couple of months working with us, that not only she was overpaying in taxes but also, she was not having proper guidance to handle her finances.
- NeatBooks reviewed and analyzed Maria’s tax situation as an individual and for the company where Maria has ownership.
- NeatBooks found seven tax planning strategies which resulted in more than $30,000 tax savings with a projection of more than $100k in 5 years.
- Maria decided to implement all seven strategies and she is on the right path towards building wealth
and stability for her retirement.
(Customer name has changed for confidentiality)
Want to learn more?
Our main objective is to accompany our clients in their growth, providing them with accounting, financial and administrative advice
We offer virtual bookkeeping services to take care of your numbers so you can take care of your business.
We provide financial management solutions to help you achieve profitable results.
Understanding your cash flow can be the key to remain afloat during economic hardship.
The key of business success is to maximize the use of technology. We can help you find the most suitable IS for your business.
We will help you every step of the way
We help you improve your business processes by implementing state of the art technology and using it properly to manage your books so you can see your “Big Picture.”